- TSCA:(40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are listed on
the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health and
Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under TSCA
Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: 1 lb. of cyclohexylamine (approx. 2 gal.
- SARA TITLE III:
- Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: CAS
108-91-8: TPQ = 10,000 pounds; RQ = 10,000 lbs (does not meet toxicity
criteria, but because of high production volume and recognized toxicity
is considered a chemical of concern)
- Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, Chronic, Flammable
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None
- Clean Water Act: This product contains no ingredients that
CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority Pollutant"
or "Toxic Pollutant" lists.
- Clean Air Act: No ingredients listed as a hazardous air
pollutant (HAP). This product does not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone
depletors, nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: None of the chemicals in this formula are considered
- STATE RIGHT-TO-KNOW LISTS:
, CAS# 108-91-8, representing 4.8% of this product and N,N'-Diethylethanolamine,
CAS 100-37-8, comprising 5.4% of this product ARE found on the following
RTK lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota &
Massachusets. 2-Amino-2- methyl-1-propanol, CAS#124-68-5, representing
9.3% of this product isfound on the following RTK lists: Pennsylvania &
ingredients NOT listed on the following RTK lists: California, Florida,
Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey,
New York, Pennsylvania, or Rhode Island.
- Not subject to California
Proposition 65 labeling requirements
- WGK (Water Danger/Protection): CAS # 100-37-8: 1
/CAS 108-91-8: 1
- Canadian WHMIS classification: "E" corrosive
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed on Canada's DSL
list. Product is authorized for sale in Canada.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
CAS 100-37-8, comprising 5.4% of this product and Cyclohexylamine, CAS
108-91-8, comprising 4.8% of this product ARE listed on the CIDL, but
other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.
- TDG Classification: Corrosive liquid, N.O.S (contains cyclohexlamine
& 2-Diethylaminoethanol ) Class 8, UN 1760, PG II