- TSCA: All ingredients on inventory. None of the
chemicals in this formula are on the Health & Safety Reporting List.
None of the chemicals in this formula are under Chemical Test Rules. None
of the chemicals are listed under TSCA Section 12b and none have a SNUR.
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: 1 lb. of cyclohexylamine (approx. 2 gal.
- SARA TITLE III:
| Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: CAS
108-91-8: TPQ = 10,000 pounds; RQ = 10,000 lbs (does not meet toxicity
criteria, but because of high production volume and recognized toxicity
is considered a chemical of concern)|
| Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, Chronic, Flammable|
| Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None |
- Clean Water Act: This product contains no ingredients that
CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority Pollutant"
or "Toxic Pollutant" lists.
- Clean Air Act: No ingredients listed as a hazardous air
pollutant (HAP). This product does not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone
depletors, nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: None of the chemicals in this formula are considered
RIGHT-TO-KNOW LISTS: Cyclohexylamine,
representing < 40% of this product, is found on the following RTK lists:
California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota & Massachusetts. Other ingredients NOT listed on the following
RTK lists: California, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Rhode Island.
- Not subject to California
Proposition 65 labeling requirements
- WGK (Water Danger/Protection): CAS# 108-91-8: 1 /
3710-84-7: 1 / 7732-18-5: 1
- Canadian DSL All ingredients are listed on Canada's
DSL list. This product is authorized for sale in Canada.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
CAS 108-91-8, comprising < 40% of this product IS listed on the CIDL, but
other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.
- WHMIS classification: "E"Corrosive