- TSCA: All chemical ingredients are listed on
TSCA inventory, with no special reporting regulations
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
- Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: CAS
10124-56-8 final RQ = 5000 lbs (2270 kg)
- Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Chronic Health, Acute Health
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This material contains diethanolamine
(CAS 111-42-2) which is subject to reporting requirements of Section 313
of Sara Title III and 40 CFR Part 373
- Clean Water Act: This product contains no ingredients
that CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority
Pollutant" or "Toxic Pollutant" lists, but all forms of
phosphate must be watched for their potential to encourage algae over-blooms
and crashes that lead to fish deafths and damaged ecosystems.
- Clean Air Act: CAS# 111-42-2 is listed as a "hazardous
air pollutant" under CAA, but neither it, nor any other ingredients
are listed as Class 1 or Class 2 "ozone depletors" under CAA.
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered Extremely
Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE Right to Know: Ingredients
in this product are NOT listed on any of the following state right to know
lists: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Rhode Island.
- This product is exempt
from California Proposition 65 Labeling Requirements.
- CARB: Product meets the low vapor pressure (LVP) exemption
set by the California Air Resources Board for volatile organic compounds
in consumer products (California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Article
2, Section 94510)
- WGK (Water Danger/Protection):
CAS# 5989-27-5: NDA / CAS# 111-42-2: 1
- TDG Classification: Combustible liquid, N.O.S. (Emulsified
Water-Based d-Limonene Hydrocarbon Cleaner), 3A, UN 2319, PG III, if NOT
shipping as "non-hazardous cleaning & washing compound".
- Canadian WHMIS Classification:
Class D2B "Other
Toxic Effects" for d-Limonene & Diethanolamine & B3 combustible
for proper flash point of Alken Citrus Degreaser 872.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
List: Ingredients in this
product do not appear on the CIDL. This MSDS has been prepared according
to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR) and
the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.
Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed on the Canadian DSL. Product
is approved for sale in Canada