- TSCA:(40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are listed on
the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health and
Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under TSCA
Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
SARA TITLE III:
Section 302/304 Extremely Hazardous Substances: NDA
Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute Health
Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None
- Clean Water Act: No ingredients are listed as hazardous
substances under CWA. None of the chemicals in this formula are listed
as toxic pollutants or priority pollutants.
- Clean Air Act: This product does not contain any HAP
(Hazardous Air Pollutants) or Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depletors, nor was
it made with such chemicals
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered Extremely
Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAWS:
CAS# 1310-73-2 (< 1%), is listed on the following RTK lists: California,
New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota & Massachussetts. Other ingredients checked and verified
NOT included on RTK lists for: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois,
Louisiana, Massachussetts, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or
- Not subject to Proposition
65 labeling requirement
- USDA: This product was authorized for use in federally
inspected meat and poultry plants, as class G7 "use as a boiler
water additive, used in the preparation of steam that will NOT contact
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients are listed on Canadian
DSL list. Product is authorized for sale in Canada.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
hydroxide, CAS 1310-73-2, comprising < 1% of this product IS listed
on the CIDL,
but other ingredients are
"NOT CONTROLLED". This MSDS has been prepared according to the
hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR) and the MSDS
contains all of the information required by the CPR.
- Canadian WHMIS: Neutral 8.5 pH cancels the "E"
classification normally assigned when sodium hydroxide is included as an
ingredient, so this product has NO WHMIS classification.