- TSCA:(40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are
listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health
and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under
TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity:
This product does
NOT contain ingredients that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements
under US 40 CFR 117.302
- Clean Air Act: CAS 7647-01-0, hydrochloric acid, is listed
as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP). This product does not contain any Class
1 or Class 2 ozone depletors, nor was it made with such chemicals.
- Clean Water Act: CAS 7647-01-0, hydrochloric acid, is
listed as a hazardous substance under the CWA. None of the chemicals in
this formula are listed as Priority Pollutants under CWA.
- OSHA: CAS 7647-01-0, hydrochloric acid, is considered
highly hazardous by OSHA
- SARA TITLE III:
- .Section 302/304 Extremely Hazardous Substances:
Section 302 (RQ) CAS
7647-01-0: final RQ = 5000 lbs (2270 kg). Concentration is de minimus and
neutral pH makes it exempt from spill-reporting.
- Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute Health
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This material contains hydrochloric acid
- CAS 7647-01-0 (1 - 2%) which is subject to the reporting requirements
of Section 313 of SARA title III and 40 CFR Part 373, although neutral
product pH cancels the requirement for reporting spills.
- STATE Right to Know: CAS 7647-01-0, Hydrochloric acid, at < 2%, is
listed on the California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota
and Massachusetts state right to know lists. Dipropylene glycol (< 1%),
CAS# 25265-71-8 IS found on the Pennsylvania RTK list. Sodium hydroxide,
CAS 1310-73-2, comprising < 1% of this product can be found on the following
RTK lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota &
Massachusetts. Other ingredients
NOT listed on California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine,
Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island
- Not subject to California Proposition
65 labeling requirements
- CARB: Product meets the low vapor pressure (LVP) exemption
set by the California Air Resources Board for volatile organic compounds
in consumer products (California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Article
2, Section 94510)
- Canadian WHMIS Class D2B. (Other toxic effects - for surfactants
& imported LIVE microbial cultures). CAS# 1310-73-2 & 64-02-8 (combined
at < 1%) normally add a "Class E" to products containing them,
but the neutral pH of THIS product exempts it from this addition.
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed. Approved for sale
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
List: Sodium hydroxide, CAS 1310-73-2,
comprising < 1% of this product IS listed on the CIDL, but other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED".
. This MSDS has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled
Products Regulations (CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information
required by the CPR.
- TDG Classification: This product is not subject to "hazardous
goods" descriptions and transport surcharges.