15. Regulatory Information
- TSCA: (40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are
listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health
and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under
TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: 1 lb. of cyclohexylamine (approx. 2 gal.
- SARA TITLE III:
| Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: Cyclohexylamine,
CAS 108-91-8: TPQ = 10,000 pounds; RQ = 40,000 lbs (does not meet toxicity
criteria, but because of high production volume and recognized toxicity
is considered a chemical of concern)|
| Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, Chronic, Flammable|
| Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None |
- Clean Water Act: This product contains no ingredients that
CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority Pollutant"
or "Toxic Pollutant" lists.
- Clean Air Act: Cyclohexylamine, CAS# 108-91-8 IS listed
as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP) by CAA, section 111. This product does
not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depletors, nor was it made with
This product does not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depletors,
nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: None of the chemicals in this formula are considered
- FDA: This product complies with 21 CFR 184.1139 regulations
for boiler water additives used in preparation of steam that will contact
- USDA: This product is authorized for use in federally
inspected meat and poultry plant
RIGHT-TO-KNOW LISTS: Cyclohexylamine,
CAS# 108-91-8, representing 7.1% of this product, and N,N'-Diethylethanolamine
(DEAE), CAS 100-37-8 representing 9% of this product ARE found on the
following RTK lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota
Other ingredients NOT listed on the following RTK lists: California, Florida,
Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey,
New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island. or Tennessee.
- Not subject to California
Proposition 65 Labeling
- WGK (Water Danger/Protection): CAS # 100-37-8: 1 /CAS
- Canada CAS # 100-37-8 & 108-91-8 are listed on Canada's
DSL/NDSL list and is not listed on their disclosure list.
- WHMIS classification: NDA.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
(DEAE) CAS 100-37-8, comprising 9% of this product and Cyclohexylamine,
CAS 108-91-8, comprising 7.1% of this product IS listed on the CIDL, but
other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.