- TSCA: (40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are
listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health
and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under
TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
- Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: Section
302 (RQ) CAS 7647-01-0: final RQ = 5000 lbs (2270 kg). For this product,
this would require 495,000 lbs. spilled.
- Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Chronic Health, Acute Health,
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None above de minimus levels.
- Clean Water Act: No ingredients listed as a hazardous
substance under the CWA. None of the chemicals in this formula are listed
as Priority Pollutants under CWA.
Clean Air Act: No ingredients listed as hazardous substances by
CAA.. This product does not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depletors,
nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: No ingredients rated highly hazardous by OSHA
- STATE Right to Know: Sodium hydroxide, CAS#1310-73-2, comprising
< 1% of this product can be found on the following RTK lists: California,
New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota & Massachusetts. Dipropylene
glycol (< 1%), CAS# 25265-71-8 IS found on the Pennsylvania RTK list.
Other ingredients NOT listed
on California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Tennessee.
- Not subject to California
Proposition 65 labeling requirements
- CARB: Product meets the low vapor pressure (LVP) exemption
set by the California Air Resources Board for volatile organic compounds
in consumer products (California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Article
2, Section 94510)
- TDG Classification: Combustible liquid, N.O.S. (Emulsified
Water-Based d-Limonene Hydrocarbon Cleaner), 3A, UN 2319, PG III, if NOT
shipping as "non-hazardous cleaning & washing compound".
- Canadian WHMIS Classification:
No WHMIS rating for
product or ingredients
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
hydroxide, CAS 1310-73-2, comprising < 1% of this product IS listed
on the CIDL but other ingredients
do not appear on this list.
This MSDS has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled
Products Regulations (CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information
required by the CPR.
Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed on the Canadian DSL. Product
is approved for sale in Canada
- Harmonized Tariff Code: 3402.90.5000
Non-aromatic organic surface-active
agents (other than soap) NESOI.