- TSCA: All chemical ingredients are listed on
TSCA inventory, with no special reporting regulations
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
- Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: CAS#
CAS# 111-42-2: final RQ = 100 lbs (1,150 gal of this product)
- Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Chronic Health, Acute Health, Fire
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This material contains diethanolamine
(CAS 111-42-2) which is subject to reporting requirements of Section 313
of Sara Title III and 40 CFR Part 373
- Clean Water Act: This product contains no ingredients
that CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority
Pollutant" or "Toxic Pollutant" lists.
- Clean Air Act: CAS# 111-42-2 is listed as a "hazardous
air pollutant" under CAA, but neither it, nor any other ingredients
are listed as Class 1 or Class 2 "ozone depletors" under CAA.
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered Extremely
Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE Right to Know: Diethanolamine, CAS# 111-42-2 (6.5%) is found on
the following RTK lists, including California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois,
Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, &
Rhode Island. d-Limonene, 5989-27-5 (35%) is also listed on the following
RTK list: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey &
Pennsylvania. Isopropyl alcohol (0.08%) is listed on the following RTK
lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota & Massachusetts.
Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid, CAS# 25155-30-0, (8.5%) IS listed
on the following RTK lists: California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania &
Massachusetts. Other ingredients
are NOT listed on any of the following state right to know lists: California,
Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Tennessee.
- California Proposition
65 labeling requirements: This product contains the following chemicals known
to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects and/or
reproductive harm: 6.5 % diethanolamine, CAS# 111-42-2 and 35% d-Limonene,
- CARB: Product meets the low vapor pressure (LVP) exemption
set by the California Air Resources Board for volatile organic compounds
in consumer products (California Code of Regulations, Title 17, Article
2, Section 94510)
- WGK (Water Danger/Protection):
CAS# 5989-27-5: NDA / CAS# 111-42-2: 1
- TDG Classification: Combustible liquid, N.O.S. (Emulsified
Water-Based d-Limonene Hydrocarbon Cleaner), 3A, UN 2319, PG III, if NOT
shipping as "non-hazardous cleaning & washing compound".
- Canadian WHMIS Classification:
Class D2B "Other
Toxic Effects" for d-Limonene & Diethanolamine & B3 combustible
for proper flash point of Alken Citrus Degreaser 872.
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
111-42-2, Diethanolamine (6.5%) and CAS# 5989-27-5, d-Limonene (35%), are
listed on the CIDL, but other
ingredients do not appear on this list.
This MSDS has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled
Products Regulations (CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information
required by the CPR.
Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed on the Canadian DSL. Product
is approved for sale in Canada
- Harmonized Tariff Code: 3402.13.2