- TSCA: (40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are
listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health
and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under
TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: None
Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, chronic
Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This material contains sodium hydroxide
(CAS 1310-73-2) which is subject to reporting requirements of Section 313
or Sara Title III and 40 CFR Part 373. 1,000 lb Final RQ (454 Kg). This
ingredient represents less than 1% of final product formula, which has
a neutral pH, thereby avoiding ALL issues that could lead to the need for
a reporting incident. At less than 1% of finished formula, a total weight
of 1,000 lbs sodium hydroxide would be included in 100,000 lbs of liquid
product with NEUTRAL pH.
- Clean WaterAct: This product contains no ingredients that
CWA lists on its "Hazardous Substances", "Priority Pollutant"
or "Toxic Pollutant" lists
- Clean AirAct : This product does not contain any Class
1 or Class 2 ozone depletors, nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered
Extremely Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAWS: Dipropylene glycol (<
1%), CAS# 25265-71-8 IS found on the Pennsylvania RTK list, whileother ingredients NOT listed on California,
Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New
York, Pennsylvania, or Rhode Island.
- Not subject
to California Proposition 65 labeling requirements
- WGK (Water
Danger/Protection): CAS# 25265-71-8:1,
- Canadian WHMIS Class D2B. (Other toxic effects - for surfactants
& imported LIVE microbial cultures). 1310-73-2 & 64-02-8 (at <
1%) normally add a "Class E" to products containing them, but
the neutral pH of THIS product exempts it from this addition.
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed. Approved for sale
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
hydroxide, CAS 1310-73-2, comprising < 1% of this product IS listed
on the CIDL, but other
ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". . This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.
- TDG Classification: This product is not subject to "hazardous
goods" descriptions and transport surcharges.