- TSCA: (40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients are
listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the Health
and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed under
TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: Hazardous ingredients are all below de
minimus concentrations under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: Hazardous
ingredients are all below de minimus concentrations
Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, chronic
Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This material contains sodium hydroxide
(CAS 1310-73-2) which is subject to reporting requirements of Section 313
or Sara Title III and 40 CFR Part 373. 1,000 lb Final RQ (454 Kg). Product
has NEUTRAL PH, cancelling reporting requirements.
- Clean WaterAct: Ingredients not listed as hazardous pollutants
- Clean Air Act: Ingredients not listed as hazardous pollutants
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered
Extremely Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAWS: Dipropylene glycol (<
1%), CAS# 25265-71-8 IS found on the Pennsylvania RTK list. Glycerine (2.5%),
CAS# 56-81-5 IS found on the following RTK lists: Pennsylvania, Minnesota,
Massachusetts & Rhode Island. Sodium hydroxide, CAS#1310-73-2, comprising
< 1% of this product can be found on the following RTK lists: California,
New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota & Massachusetts. Other ingredients NOT listed on California,
Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Tennessee.
- Not subject
to California Proposition 65 labeling requirements
- Canadian WHMIS Class D2B. (Other toxic effects - for surfactants
& imported LIVE microbial cultures). CAS# 1310-73-2 & 64-02-8 (combined
at < 1%) normally add a "Class E" to products containing them,
but the neutral pH of THIS product exempts it from this addition.
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed. Approved for sale
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
hydroxide, CAS 1310-73-2, comprising < 1% of this product IS listed
on the CIDL, but other
ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". . This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.
- TDG Classification: This product is not subject to "hazardous
goods" descriptions and transport surcharges.
- IHT Code: 3002.90.5150 "Bacteria/microbial cultures
for environmental defense