- TSCA: : (40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients
are listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the
Health and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed
under TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain
ingredients that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40
- SARA TITLE III:
Section 302/304 Extremely
Hazardous Substances: None
Section 311 Hazard Categorization: None
Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None
- Clean Water Act: None of the chemicals in this formula are
listed as Priority Pollutants under CWA.
- Clean Air Act : Ingredients not listed as hazardous pollutants
under CAA. This product does not contain any Class 1 or Class 2 ozone depletors,
nor was it made with such chemicals.
- OSHA: None of the ingredients are considered Extremely
Hazardous by OSHA.
- STATE RIGHT-TO-KNOW lists: Isopropyl alcohol, CAS# 67-63-0 (< 2%) is listed
on the following RTK lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania,
Minnesota & Massachusetts. Other
ingredients are NOT listed on any of the following state right to know
lists: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island
- Not subject to California Proposition
65 labeling requirements
- Canadian WHMIS Classification:
CAS 64742-47-8: B3. Combustible
Liquid, but flash point of formulated product has a flash pint above flammable-combustible
limit for Canada
- Canadian DSL: all ingredients listed and compliant
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
List: Light hydrotreated kerosine solvent CAS#
64742-47-8, comprising 25% of this product IS listed on the CIDL, but other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED".
This MSDS has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled
Products Regulations (CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information
required by the CPR.
- TDG Classification: Not regulated as hazardous by Canadian
- IHT Codes: 3906.90.5000